Monday, December 20, 2010

Barcelona!... oh.. and IBIZA!!

Me and my house mate, Matt, decided to back-pack to a few places before we left back to the states! We went to Barcelona Spain which is located on the eastern coast, somewhat towards the middle.

We had such a good time there! The Spanish culture is really unique and I really enjoyed the city.

This is the "Arc De Trimof." It is really big and towers over you, thus the reason I took the photo from far away. They also have one similar to it in Paris from what I have been told. 

This one here is at a castle that over looks the entire city. [Yeah I know, a REAL CASTLE!!] I also had lunch in the same spot I am standing in this photo. It was really great!


We aslo went to IBIZA!!!!!


This is the view from our "hostel" in Ibiza. Ibiza is a island about 50 miles south of Barcelona. I never thought to go here, and really didn't know what to expect. But for a $10 round trip ticket to this place, it was WELL worth it.[Thanks Ryanair] They say this is the equivalent to Cancun Mexico for Europe.

It was very relaxing! A true Vacation Spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment