Thursday, December 23, 2010

Finally home!

After a 15 minute taxi ride, 3 hour train ride, 1 hour 30 minute underground journey, 48 hours at London Heathrow, 8 hours plane ride, and a 3 hour car ride... I'M FINALLY HOME!!!

Its a bitter sweet moment to be here! I'm so happy to be done with the holiday travel. Looking back, although it was not the most enjoyable part of my study abroad, it is something I will never forget. I met many people within the 48 hours I was stuck in London Heathrow, it was a great networking opportunity :) Laying in my bed, I can now say it was a good time! [But my bag was not so lucky, it still in London!!]

Whats Next?


1.) Get over this Jet-Lag! I'm not sure how long it will be before my biological clock is set my current time zone, but I hope its soon! I have had some good sleep tonight but considering my clock is still set to 11:30am England time, I'm wide awake at 5:30am Springfield time. However it is good to lay in bed and rest!

2.) Get everything back to normal: I anticipated my life being turned upside down, due to being out of the country for 4 months; what I failed to anticipate was it  being shaken, kicked, dropped, picked up and dropped again, then sent on a rocket ship to outer space! [In a good way of course] In much more simple terms, I did not anticipate all of the work that comes with studying abroad. However, I am thankful for the experience and I will have time to get things back right. It is only a matter of time! Almost there!!

3.) I will also continue to blog. I really enjoyed doing this and I have read over some of my first entries and noticed growth in my writing. I feel I have grown so much as a writer and will continue to blog to become even greater. Blogging has now become a new hobby and I will be sure to keep it up!

However, as for this blog, it will soon come to an end. I will add a few more post between now and my exams I take at the end of January, and even after I receive my grades back from Hull University. Its not over quite yet!

Until next time, Buh-Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment