Friday, December 3, 2010

Snow Day!!!

For the past 3 days, it has snowed over a foot of snow in England. Apparently this is very abnormal and they never receive this much snow. From what I am hearing from the locals, it usually snows mildly in January. The university has been closed fort he past 3 days, shutting down everything! I haven't has a snow day since grade school and it felt good to go out and play. 


SNOW FIGHT!!!


It was so much fun! Everyone organized a massive snow fight and this is one of my action photos! ha ha..

I have never been one to play in the snow but it was a lot of fun. People were building igloos, giant snow men and snow creatures, and having fun in the snow. I have to say I felt like a kid again. Then I came home to have a nice cup of tea!

However, it also is somewhat of a downfall because I have not had classes for the past 3 days! Next week is my last full week of school and the semester is over! I cannot believe it! Saying 'the time here flew by' does not even describe how quickly my semester abroad as gone by. Although I am anxious to get home, I will miss all of the people I have met here. I hope to come back to visit again sometime.


Until next time,

CHEERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment