Wednesday, December 8, 2010

This Oven!

This morning, I woke up and decided I was going to make a pizza for breakfast [yeah I know, proper breakfast huh?] but the directions were only a "guide" and actual cooking "directions" may vary. Which is fine because anything that frozen and cooked varies by some small degree?

My problem didn't arise until I had to start the oven. It took me over 15 minutes, and 2 house mates to get this thing going!! Why have we been using this thing for 4 months and still cant seem to figure out how to work this thing!

The top cookers are pretty easy to use, turn the nob, hit the spark, and you have a flame. The top oven-toaster, is about the same way. Now the bottom oven is where things get tricky! Its like every time you have to turn the nob a certain way, or you have to let the spark thing go for a certain amount of time. I just don't get it. After 4 months and with less than 2 weeks left here, I don't think I will.

Signing out,
frustrated early morning pizza eater [lol]

No comments:

Post a Comment